Smart and collaborative graduate, looking to learn and develop their broad commercial knowledge and experience.
Overview of the role
Reporting to and working with the CEO initially, the purpose of the role will be to learn about our products and customers with us in order to move to supporting the wider commercial teams (marketing, sales and customer success) with customer engagement and on-boarding. A varied and interesting role, this is an excellent opportunity which would suit a fast learner with an interest in both the commercial and technology sides to the business.
Future Anthem is the market leader in Game Data Science, using machine learning to provide automated intelligence to help our customers – games studios and casino operators - grow responsibly with measurable improvements that enhance the casino player experience for everyone. We combine data and technology to offer Game Data Science as a Service to the global gambling industry.
Future Anthem is a team of intelligent, inquisitive and talented people with a passion for data and results.
We offer a positive flexible working culture and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies in an exciting industry that is constantly evolving.
Commercial and customer service
- Work with the CEO and commercial team to ensure excellent customer service. Work with the product and sales teams to support and facilitate customer feedback sessions and workshops Support the commercial team with the customer onboarding process Co-ordinate with customers on meeting follow-ups, implementing processes to automate activities for great customer communications Work with CEO and sales leader and external lawyer on customer contracts where appropriate, facilitating commercial terms, data processing agreements, indemnities etc Organise external customer facing activities, including customer events, product launches, company presence at exhibitions both in UK and overseas Ensuring that customers receive a positive Anthem experience over first 4 months of their engagement with us post-signing (data receipt, data modelling, testing, product delivery etc)
- Conduct research on potential customers, particularly potential lottery clients and North America customer opportunities
- Research ethics of data, GDPR, data security etc from the angle of customer and marketing benefits – i.e., how should Anthem position itself in each of these topics and summarise information to the commercial and product teams
- Become familiar with our marketing orientation Support the marketing team in creation of our white papers that we plan to release for Personalisation and New Game launches Support the creation of customer case studies that can be published with data points on product impacts Partner with marketing manager to understand existing processes and help improve
General commercial team support:
- Organise Anthem merchandise for the team and customers
- Arrange associated team co-ordination and social activities
- Ad hoc tasks as requested
- Graduate with a strong degree
- Solid Knowledge of MS suite: Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Focus on growth and development
- Self-starter/ be able to use your initiative
- Ability to work at pace