Sales Development Representative - Data
A high-energy and passionate sales professional keen on developing and growing with the business.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to be one of the first sales representatives in a rapidly growing company that is disrupting the online gaming industry.
In this position, you will develop and generate new business opportunities with prospective clients. You will target, educate and motivate new customers to embrace Future Anthem’s revolutionary data solutions and products that optimise casino and lottery games through enhanced player personalisation and safer gambling capabilities.
- A high-energy sales professional
- This would be your second or third sales role
- You're able to demonstrate strong rapport building and customer focus
- You've earned a university degree and can demonstrate your intelligence and interpersonal skills in a meeting.
- Preferably you've had either SAAS or background in Gaming.
- A liking and affinity to data, including how you can use data and data solutions to drive measurable results.
- Strong numerical capabilities and analytical capabilities to work in a data-driven environment
- Build a pipeline of opportunities through inbound leads, cold outreach and leveraging personal relationships in the gaming and betting industry (Europe and North America).
- Meet a set yearly quota of new business by generating relationship with relevant prospects and owning the different steps of the sales cycle (with growing levels of autonomy).
- Attend online conferences and marketing events to generate quality opportunities (initially inside sales but may include travel later on).
- Deliver online and in-person sales presentations and demonstrations of variable technical complexity, responding to changing business needs.
- Work closely with Future Anthem data-science, customer success, marketing and product teams to provide clarity on customer expectation and optimize customer success and experience both internally and externally.
Qualities we're looking for
- 1 – 3 years of experience in one of the following fields: B2B Sales, SDR, Account Management
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with sales operation tools (CRM, prospecting, sequencing, etc.)
- Desire to perform long-cycle, high value consultative sales with senior business executives
- A talent and desire to ask difficult and questions in order to identify the value of every opportunity
- Ability to learn technical concepts and eloquently convey their value to potential customers
- Experience with online software sales (SaaS) preferred
- Interest and knowledge of Gaming and advantage
Future Anthem is working remotely until the New Year when we will nominate a Central London office. The candidate should preferably reside either in the UK where they can be accessible to the London office up to 1 day per week.