Trainee Croupiers - Liverpool and surrounding area
All you need is bags of enthusiasm and a great personality- we can teach you the rest!
Have fun at work and join a company that cares about it’s people.
Do you fancy trying something different, all the while getting paid whilst you train and having fun at work?
If you are sick of boring 9-5 jobs, give us a try! It’s an industry like no other, where you get to be right at the heart of the excitement of great casinos.
As a Trainee Croupier at Genting Casinos, you will receive the best training on games like Roulette, Blackjack and Three Card Poker. The best bit? You get paid whilst you train, you don’t need any prior experience and then you get a salary increase when you’ve completed your training! We also offer shifts which let you successfully balance your work and home life commitments.
Genting Casinos is a place where you really get to have fun at work, whilst learning new skills. The more you learn, the more you get to earn with our Multi-Skilled allowance, as well as earning Tips! If pursuing a career is what you want we can help you develop and progress- the sky’s the limit. Don’t take our word for it, read what some of our employees have to say in our case studies section.
How Genting can work for You
• We’re no boring 9-5 desk job! We’re all about fun and excitement at work.
• No prior casino experience required- all we want is bags of enthusiasm and a great attitude.
• Work flexible shifts to accommodate your own schedule. Part and full-time jobs available.
• Competitive base salary, plus TIPS!
• Career Opportunities & development
• Discounted dining across many of our Restaurants & Bars
• Online staff discount portal with numerous high street retail, hospitality and supermarket discounts
• Tailor your benefits package to suit your lifestyle.
• A fun & sociable working environment; team incentives, social fund, Christmas party, employee recognition schemes, Croupier of the Year competition, and much more.
• Employee Assistance Programme
• 4x annual salary life assurance
• Plus much more.
Please note you must be 18 or over to apply.