Post Production Co-Ordinator
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.This is a great opportunity to join us and work within our fantastic Post Production Bookings Team, who work closely with multiple clients within the Sky Business and beyond. This role is suited for someone who is already has Post Production Co-Ordinator skills, who wants to take their learnings and development further within Sky.What you'll do:
- Work with clients and colleagues to plan and schedule all Post Production requirements across ingest, edit and audio in an organised and efficient manner;
- Proactively work with team members to share resources and be efficient in the way you work;
- Help to advise clients when logistical and technical issues arise;
- Provide a highly professional service to our clients and be mindful of the needs of the business;
- Schedule, communicate and help organise our talent best suited for the project.
- An understanding of scheduling and experience of using scheduling software.
- An understanding and appreciation of fast turnaround editing, as well as long form end to end post production workflows.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- A strong attention to detail and a good I.T. ability.
- Professionalism and a willingness to go the extra mile for the client is essential, as well as an ability to find solutions to problems.
- A proactive approach.
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences