Outcomes Evidence Strategist (Senior Manager)
UK Health & Value (H&V)
Outcomes Evidence Strategist (Senior Manager) (full time)
Breakthroughs that change patients' lives… Pfizer is a patient centric company, guided by 4 values: Courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Pfizer is one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 170 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help improve the lives of millions of people in the UK and around the world every year.
The Outcomes Evidence Strategist will play a key role within the UK Health and Value Directorate in achieving faster market access across Pfizer's transformative medicines portfolio. In close partnership with health economists, the Outcomes Evidence Strategist will design and lead patient-centred evidence generation strategies across therapy areas to address uncertainties in our HTA submissions.
- Lead the development of scientifically rigorous Outcomes measurement and evidence generation strategies that demonstrate the value of our medicines.
- Design and lead complex real-world evidence (RWE) projects, including protocol design and interpretation of output.
- Undertake gap analyses for pipeline and early launch products to identify key opportunities for real-world evidence development.
- Develop efficient processes for outcomes research and RWE. Align with internal subject matter experts on operational conduct of RWE studies within Pfizer.
- Create and manage strong cross-functional relationships across the H&V directorate and the UK organization
- Support colleagues to develop their knowledge of high-quality real-world data studies
- Be an ambassador for the Health and Value team as an Outcomes/RWE expert
Role Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Degree in life sciences, public health, health informatics, epidemiology, or biostatistics
- Advanced degree preferred in outcomes research or epidemiology
- Significant proven experience in pharma/biotech with good knowledge of HEOR in the drug development lifecycle
- Proven experience leading RWE projects, preferably using UK datasets.
- Strong quantitative research skills, with ability to design and critique real-world evidence studies
- Change agility to react to organizational and market access needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects involving complex processes, significant budget, conflicting deadlines, and rapidly shifting priorities
- Skill in project management, including working with third party vendors to meet budgets and timelines
- Strength in teamwork and cross-functional working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to convey complex data to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong personal integrity and commitment to ethics and working in compliance with Pfizer policies and UK regulations