Main purpose of role
To work as part of a team in supporting Compliance, Performance and Demobilisation, with wide ranging administrative and reporting task
To support the Compliance Team through high quality data production, targeted and routine reporting, and input to the co-ordination of Compliance Team priorities. Overall function is to input to and monitor the team activities so they are effective in supporting Operations to meet all contractual outputs and KPIs; and management of Compliance Team Action Plans.
- Ability to learn and work both independently and within a wider team.
- Sound Excel skills including data extraction, manipulation using Excel tools and production of reports in required formats.
- Identification of key data sets required to provide relevant management information.
- Collation and review of data to provide regional or specific reporting outputs.
- Good interpersonal skills, written and verbal communications.
Role may require travel to sites other than agreed base, to meet team and wider business needs.
Skills & Experience Profile
· Microsoft Office package skills, with sound Excel reporting skills.
· Significant practical experience in administration including a good understanding of administrative requirements in a busy, fast paced environment, data processing and management, and prioritising tasks to meet tight deadlines.
· Ability to learn and work well both independently and as part of a team.
· Planning, directing and controlling activities.
· Influencing a wider team to ensure compliance with prioritised action plans and KPIs.
· Providing administrative support and advice to managers across the business.
· Interest in developing or demonstrable experience in Construction, Property Maintenance or related fields including:
· Experience of operating in a MOD environment.
· Use of bespoke computer systems.
· Familiarity with legal requirements in relation to construction activities.
· Familiarity with geography and establishments within area of responsibility.
Training & Qualifications
· NVQ level 2 qualification in Administration, a related discipline or equivalent experience.
· Undertake training to meet the requirements of the role.
· Developed IT skills (e.g. Excel, Word etc.).
· Familiarity with WorkManager applications.
· Accredited training qualification in MS Office packages.
· Accredited Office Health & Safety Qualification.
- Support demobilization by preparing folder structures for restricted data pass to the client ahead of contract change. Supporting Core, Compliance and Additional work streams in collating and filing documentation in an accurate and organized filing structure
- Preparation and maintenance of reports as required by wider Compliance Team and Regional management utilising MS Excel, WorkManager or other bespoke IT systems to monitor business performance.
- Production of reports on contract Key Performance Indicators across the Region to ensure they are achieved within our contractual timescales. To include input to actions which identify issues and trends that are impacting Amey's performance.
- Support the ongoing completion of Quality Assurance, Health & Safety, Security & Fraud and Sustainability processes and initiatives.
- Support the wider Compliance Team in formal and team meetings including booking suitable facilities, confirming site access for non-pass holders, recording attendance and producing accurate minutes and action logs. Where required, maintain the office filing system in accordance with Amey policy, both electronic and hard copy files.
- Develop an understanding of how the administrative support delivers the effective, compliant and timely delivery of departmental duties in accordance with Government Regulatory and Statutory undertakings, complying with all Health & Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- Support management in providing accurate data to allow optimal solutions to internal and MOD customer requirements.
- Support ongoing system developments including testing of new reports, IT updates and bug fixes.
- Support the Amey proactive approach to our safety culture in which teams and individuals are responsible and accountable for their actions and perform at their best, improve performance and realise their full potential.
- Demonstrate and maintain a collaborative 'Partnering Approach' with Defence Infrastructure Organisation and the Supply Chain delivery organisations.
- Implement as directed and support Compliance and Operations team to enforce all appropriate measures to ensure that contractual obligations are met, ensuring that the highest standards of customer service are achieved.
- Support the team to ensure that all actions and works are delivered efficiently and economically in order to promote a profitable business for Amey.
- Develop and maintain strong and robust relationships with internal client/customer and Supply Chain stakeholders as directed to provide support and ensure excellent delivery of the Amey contract.
- Improve customer service by assisting with the production of supporting front line knowledge and data to resolve issues quickly.
We're all originals here and our individuality is an asset. We have unique backgrounds and personalities, which means we all bring different ideas to the table. But we do have one thing in common: we all take personal pride in our public service. With every drop of water and spark of electricity we supply, with every bolt we tighten and with every guiding golden nugget of advice, we better manage the services that we all use and rely on every day, ensuring every household in Britain benefits from our work.
Amey is one of the top five support services suppliers in the UK. We employ 16,000 people, have a turnover of £2.1bn and a strong forward order-book. Every household in Britain benefits from the work we do. We maintain the UK's road and rail infrastructure, keep schools safe and clean, manage the UK's defence estate, safely escort prisoners and keep prisons and courts secure. We also collect and process waste, as well as deliver utilities services. All of this is underpinned by our leading consulting capabilities which uses engineering design and data analytics to better manage the services we all use and rely on.
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You're surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your wellbeing. There'll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You'll be stretched but always supported. Whether it's working on the biggest bridge in the country, learning to get to grips with the latest technology, or just working with a great group of people every day, you'll find what gets you out of bed in the morning at Amey.