We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Administrator to provide effective finance and donations administration support locally and across the UK, working within the Finance and Resources team and working closely with Fundraising colleagues.
Position: Finance and Gifts/Donations Administrator
Location: Edinburgh (with some home working possible)
Hours: Part-time, 25 hours per week (negotiable work pattern TBC)
Benefits: Excellent benefits package including 35 days per year (inclusive of bank holidays), Employer Pension contribution of 5%, Death in Service benefits, access to an Employee Assistance Programme and the opportunity for flexible working.
Closing Date: 10 November
Interviews: Interviews will be taking place on a rolling basis, so apply early to avoid disappointment.
This Finance and Gifts/Donations Administrator sits within the Finance and Resources Team and is a key position at the charity working on the day to day financial and administrative tasks and systems at the Edinburgh office and making sure that the Fundraising Team have administrative support. As the Finance and Gifts/Donations Administrator your role would include;
- Monitoring bank accounts and making sure that they are reconciled
- Posting of Scotland bank account financial transactions into SAGE accounting software
- Recording and banking of cheques received at the Edinburgh office
- Dealing with donations made by credit and debit card payments
- Processing of Gift Aid claims
- Invoicing of hospitals and care homes
- Providing of financial information to Fundraising and the Music Delivery team
- Recording of grants and donations
- Produce donor and restricted fund reports for the Finance and Fundraising Team
- Processing donations and regular gifts, database and financial administration
- Support fundraising campaigns
- General Office Administration
As Finance Administrator, you will have solid background in administration and experience in a financial setting or fundraising financial support setting.
When applying for this role you will be asked to submit a CV and Covering letter of no more than 2 sides of A4.
About the Organisation
The charity improves the health and wellbeing of children and adults through the healing power of live music. Every year, professional musicians share live music with over 100,000 people from across the UK, who may not otherwise get to experience it. This includes those living with dementia, mental health problems, or who are seriously ill.
The charity is an equal opportunities employer. It welcomes enquiries from everyone and values diversity in the workforce and is committed to safeguarding. This role will require a basic DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) or equivalent check
You may also have experience in areas such as Finance Administrator, Fundraising Assistant, Fundraising Coordinator, Fundraising Administrator, Gifts Administrator, Donations Administrator, Accounts Payable, Finance Assistant, Financial Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Grants Administrator, Senior Finance Administrator, Donor Support, Administration Coordinator, Admin, Administrator, Administration, Donations Administrator, Supporter Administrator.