Sales Performance Coordinator (Part-time)
Sales Performance Coordinator
Hours: Part time - 18.5 hours a week
Location: Hybrid - Work from Home/Coventry
McCarthy Stone is the UK's leading developer and manager of retirement communities, we have more than 40 years' experience of providing high quality homes to exacting specifications. We've created over 58,000 age-exclusive retirement properties - apartments, bungalows, coach houses and cottages - in more than 1,300 developments across the UK.
At McCarthy Stone we believe that retirement living involves much more than simply deciding to move into a new home that's better suited to our customers' needs. It's also an opportunity for them to embrace a new way of life, to have the freedom to live a lifestyle with more choices and more time to do the things they enjoy.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Sales Performance & Enablement, you will provide administration support to the National Sales Training & Performance function.
- As directed by the Head of Sales Performance & Enablement, arrange and manage the operation of in-house training courses & recruitment assessment centres across McCarthy Stone to agreed standards.
- Undertake and improve efficiency of training course administration, processing course requests, issuing invitations, sourcing and booking venues and monitoring delegate lists to ensure full attendance and maximise cost effectiveness.
- Manage the printing and processing of materials
- Maintain and update training records, including collating, recording and ensuring payment of invoices from external training providers
- Carry out all post course completion administration activities including setting up and managing feedback processes on training courses.
- Prepare the Academy training rooms for scheduled training courses & meetings as required
- Receive telephone calls and direct or handle the caller's query as appropriate.
- Ideally you will have good administration skills
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office and ideally experience working with databases
- Ability to travel to our Coventry office and other external sites as and when needed
- Flexible to support internal trainers with set up, meeting and greeting for at different venues
- Flexibility within these working hours will be required for example when internal trainers require support in setting up training venues or in meeting and greeting external trainers.
- Good communication skills including the ability to build and maintain a wide range of external and internal relationships, throughout the Company.
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Flexible hours
- Generous holiday entitlement, pension scheme and life assurance.
- Excellent management development and leadership training.