Digital Product Owner
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Digital is a really exciting place to be at Sky, and we're looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our Engage & Grow team to build innovative and exciting products for the My Sky App. You'll thrive on a fast-paced environment and working with cross-functional teams to build products that delight our existing customer base. You'll play an integral part in forming our strategy for the My Sky App as we enter the next phase of our digital transformation.
What you'll do:
* Champion the goals and KPI's of the digital team and set the product vision of the My Sky app, by utilising the platform to accelerate our digital ambitions. You'll play a key role in its articulation and adoption across senior stakeholder populations, as well as your development team.
* Own and prioritise the product development roadmap, ensuring it is clear and visible to all. You'll work with your team and stakeholders to balance the needs and priorities of the business and our customers.
* Create and be accountable for the product backlog, prioritising it based on business value.
* You'll be the voice of the customer and determined to bring the epitome of Sky to life through world class customer centric design.
* Use data to prioritise and promote a culture of 'test and learn' to validate assumptions about our customers.
What you'll bring:
* Experience of working with Agile in the capacity of a Product Owner, across multiple platforms and channels.
* A proven track history of delivering commercially viable digital products which delight customers.
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels to elicit their requirements, and to engage and inspire them in the product vision.
* An inspiring leader - you'll empower a cross-functional team by clearly articulating 'the what' in terms of the vision to build robust technical solutions for our key customer problems.
* Strong analytical skills and be able to work with our analytics team to review the performance of our journeys and identify areas of improvement.
* A restless determination to push the boundaries and challenge the status quo to cement the My Sky app as a digital platform in its own right.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.