Senior Manager, Category Planning
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
Senior Manager, Category Planning - Job share (3 days)
What you become part of:
In an increasingly competitive and challenging market place, at CCEP we see the role of Category Planning as pivotal to delivering our business performance. The team has been re-structured to ensure that we can deliver an inspiring & insightful vision for the soft drinks category, today and in the future. In order to unlock growth, we need our team to be analytical, forward thinking and great influencers to work in partnership with our customers.
Reporting in to the Director, Category Development you will be responsible for the development and implementation of a category strategy to unlock growth potential across the Away from home (AFH) customers. You will lead a team of 3 category planning managers & 1 apprentice, to develop collaborative plans with our customers, which un-lock long term soft drinks category growth.
What to expect:
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial Customer contact strategy, help broaden our engagement within our Away from home (AFH) customers.
- Ensure delivery of quality category analysis reports, delivering insight to our customers on a monthly/quarterly basis as required
- Manage relationships with external data providers (category & customer specific) to ensure we have access to the highest quality available for our customers and environments.
- In collaboration with the range & space team, deliver effective range reviews using the CCEP Range Review/ Range optimisation process
- Support in the development of a clear vision for the soft drinks category, creating a framework for growth, with a clear & relevant category strategy for all AFH key customers & environments
- Work in collaboration with key accounts, RGM and other Operational Marketing functions, to ensure alignment and execution against the category and brand strategies.
- Manage & develop the category managers to develop their capability
Skills & Essentials:
You will have previous experience of collaborating with large customers, be highly numerate and analytical and demonstrate strong influencing skills. Previous Category Planning experience and strong knowledge of the channel & customers is essential. You will exhibit evidence of collaborative business planning and have previous leadership experience.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
We aim to make our recruitment process as comfortable and accessible as possible and would appreciate it if you would advise us of any particular requirements, adjustments or requests you may have to help us ensure that your experience is enjoyable.