Part Time Executive Assistant and Programmes Manager
* Part time role - 26 to 30 hours per week, to be worked across four days (ideally Monday to Thursday)
* Hybrid role, 2 days in the office & 2 days WFH
* Salary up to GBP48,000 p.a. pro-rata
* 30 days holiday pro-rata plus bank holidays
I am currently recruiting for a part time EA and Programme Manager, on behalf of not-for-profit research establishment, based in the City of London. This is a fantastic opportunity to take up a varied, flexible and commercially significant role, within a charitable setting. This role reports directly into the CEO, supporting the board of directors and the board of trustees.
Key duties will include:
- Contract research, to include costing and drafting of Research Study Agreements using established templates, and issuing associated POs and Invoices
- Managing all grant-application documentation
- Liaising with donors, PIs, reviewers and Grant Review Committee members
- Maintaining an up-to-date log of grant applications, awards and impact reports
- Supporting Management Committee meetings, programmes and initiatives
- Providing admin and communications support to external conference organisers
- Preparing budgets and submitting grant-funding applications
- Preparing funding and sponsorship agreements as necessary.
- Updating web pages for the Company and Foundation.
- Developing social media opportunities in support of Company and Foundation activities
- Drafting and issuing regular newsletters to external stakeholders
- Acting as the principal point of contact for key internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining corporate paper and electronic records.
- Maintaining HR, payroll and pension records and the contracts with external providers.
- Maintaining the Foundation's donor and contacts database.
- Identifying and implementing data-protection requirements and procedures.
- Providing admin and back-up dual-control support for banking and treasury functions
- Managing office supplies and suppliers
- Setting up meeting and catering arrangements for Directors/Trustees
- To undertake such other duties on occasions, as may be reasonably expected by Directors/Trustees and approved by the CEO
In order to be successful in this role, you must have:
- Minimum 5 years' working in business-administration and/or executive-assistant roles
- Experience of working with Directors/Trustees and executives/senior manager
- Experience of project funding and budget management
- Experience of contract or grant management
- Working knowledge of financial-costing processes and contract terms
- Working knowledge of HR/payroll, data-protection and document-retention issues
- Excellent numeracy skills, and written and oral communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including Excel, OneDrive and online conferencing
- Attention to detail and respect for commercial confidentiality at all times
- Positive attitude to the importance of relationship-building at all times
- Self-motivated and happy working autonomously
- Flexible approach to meet both long-term and short-term business needs
- Unafraid to admit mistakes, along with a keen desire to learn from them