Part time HR Assistant, 30 hours per week
We are delighted to be working with a public sector organisation to recruit a part time HR Administrator on a contract basis up to April 2022. This role is vital to the HR team and will be responsible for the processing of all employee life-cycle administration. If you have HR Administration experience and looking for a new opportunity, please contact me about these positions today!
- To process all administration for a employees life-cycle including offer letters and contracts, changes to contracts and leaver documentation.
- Accurately update personnel files on HR systems
- Answer incoming queries into the department from colleagues, some may be complex and require research in order to offer suitable conclusions
- Prepare employee data reports for Managers as requested
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Level 3 Foundation CIPD or equivalent experience is essential
- Strong administration skills - able to produce employee letters and contracts
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Team player and happy to assist colleagues if required
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple tasks at one time
- A passion for HR and delivering the best service