HR Administrator Part-Time
HR Administrator (Part-Time)
Utz Group is searching for a HR Administrator to join its expanding team within its UK operation, based at Clover Nook Industrial Estate in Alfreton, Derbyshire.
The Utz group is an International specialist plastics company with headquarters in Switzerland, and 8 manufacturing facilities on three continents around the world. Utz Group are creative and clever returnable packaging specialists and technical parts producers. The UK subsidiary has onsite manufacturing specialising in injection moulding, using state of the art machinery and technology. As well as our standard product range that you can order online, our in-house design team can offer bespoke, sustainable, smart solutions for custom applications across all market sectors.
Following recent extensive and ongoing investment, the UK subsidiary is expanding, including sales, manufacturing and warehousing, operating from purpose built premises on the Clover Nook Industrial Estate, currently with c.80 personnel. The HR function is becoming busier as a result, and this role is a brand new exciting and varied proposition.
What Utz Group offers you:
- Competitive salary
- 24 days' holiday, and 1 Birthday holiday
- Company Pension Scheme (8% company contribution)
- EBIT based bonus scheme
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Initial and ongoing training and support, with a focus on your career progression and personal development
- A friendly, "can do" professional team environment
- Focus on safety and wellbeing, with Covid safe one way systems, automatic doors, and sanitising
- Team building and social events
- The opportunity to benefit from a Company network covering Europe (Switzerland, Germany, England, France, Poland) the USA, Mexico and China
- Long Service Awards
The role is office based, and hours of work are 8.30-5.00, across 3-4 days per week, to be agreed with the candidate.
The main purpose of the role is to provide confidential administration support, and management of metrics on the whole employment lifecycle, and carry out project work when required.
To include liaising with external 3rd party recruiters and suppliers to ensure good ROI, and supporting with inductions, interviews and investigations including note-taking.
Maintenance and development of the L&D system and training matrix, and assisting with sourcing and coordinating L&D interventions.
Special Qualifications/experience required
- Understanding of data protection principles, and employment legislation and best practice
- Educated to GCSE or above in Maths & English
- Certificate in HR Administration, or HR qualification to level 3 or above (desired)
- Experience of working in a generalist HR capacity
- Discreet, professional positive attitude
- Focused, passionate and trustworthy
- Ability to foster professional relationships
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to complete work accurately to tight deadlines when under pressure
- Organised, ability to multi-task & prioritise
- Initiative, ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Numerate, advanced computer literacy with Microsoft Word / Excel, with good typing speed
No agencies please (outside of our existing PSL).
Please advise us if you have special requirements.
So, if you're seeking your next challenge as a HR Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.