Sales Support Co-ordinator - Part-time considered
Who will I be working for?
You will be working for a highly successful organisation within an innovative and digital based culture. A modern, forward-thinking, supported working environment with excellent benefits for all employees awaits. This role will initially start from home, with flexibility to return to the office on a part office/part home basis when allowed, approximately 4-6 days a month. My client will also consider both full time or part-time (3 full days or school hours, 5 days a week).
What will I be doing?
You will provide support to the Business Development team both from an administrative and initial enquiry capacity. Please note this is not a direct sales role and you will not be expected to work to sales targets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the Design and execution of sales campaigns (mail shots, e-mail marketing and social media activities)
- Organise contact data for target customers
- Research customer profiles and refine target customer base
- Ensure appropriate segmentation
- Make contact and engage with prospects which have shown an initial interest in the company's services via marketing /sales campaigns
- Organise the sales process, e.g. set up prospect meetings, organise agendas, product demos, communicate actions and ensure follow ups etc. and bring in appropriate colleagues to the sales process
- Ensure all process documentation is organised and completed, e.g. pipeline and CRM reporting
- Support specialists and senior colleagues with proposal writing
What skills and experience are required?:
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Enjoys structuring, refining and executing sales administration tasks
- Confident communicator
- A completer - finisher nature
- Solid proposal writing skills
- Happy to work mainly independently but as part of a diverse team
What else do I need to know?
This is a permanent, full or part time position, my client offer an excellent benefit package.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible.