Part-time Employee Relations Manager, 5 month FTC
Part-time Employee Relations Manager, 5 month FTC - Higher Education - London
This is an exiting opportunity for an experienced Employee Relations Specialist to work for a leading University.
Reporting in to the Head of Policy and Reward you will be responsible for managing employee relations cases and issues across the organisation.
Your key accountabilities will include:-
- Managing complex ER cases and employment tribunals and advising senior managers on the analysis and interpretation of data
- Identifying and escalating risks relating to complex/ senior cases or exit negotiations
- Working with the Head of Policy and Reward to support the regular cycle of employer and trade union meetings
- Contributing to policy review and formulation, ensuring that the employee relations function supports the delivery of the wider HR strategy
- Working with the Learning Business Partner and the Head of Policy and Reward to ensure that line management development includes conflict management
- Overseeing data collection on ER cases, collating information to be reported to the Executive Board and Equality and Diversity Committee
You should be an experienced Employee Relations Specialist with a track record of managing complex employee relations cases, working effectively with Trade Unions and coaching line managers. Experience of working in a matrix environment needs to be combined with strong stakeholder management skills.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.