A great opportunity to join a company based in North Leicester. This role will see you getting involved in; processing invoices dealing with supplier queries and ensure that answers are given on a timely basis and be responsible for ensuring that supplier statement reconciliations.
In this role you would be expected to be very flexible and adapt to the businesses needs.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure all invoices are processed and authorised.
- To deal with all supplier queries efficiently, effectively and to the satisfaction of the supplier
- To reconcile supplier statements in line with the agreed timescales
- To manage aged credit items and debits on the creditors ledger on a timely basis
- To work as a team member, pulling together to ensure that all deadlines are achieved
- To contribute to a service led culture ensuring the satisfaction of the customer at all times
- To ensure a consistent quality of financial transaction services
- To facilitate effective team-working by actively promoting harmonious relationships for the benefit of continuously improving team performance.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Must be proficient with Sage Line 50.
- Excellent customer and colleague relationship skills
- Excellent telephony skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines, and to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel, Outlook and other systems required to perform the role
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.