Advice Team Leader
Advice Team Leader
Are you an experienced Adviser, looking to take your career to the next level? We have a great opportunity for a passionate and motivated Advice Team Leader.
You will be working for a charity committed to making sure that advice services are accessible and available across Northern Ireland.
Position: Advice Team Leader
Location: Homebased with very occasional travel to Northern Ireland
Salary: £30,202 per annum
Contract: Permanent, full-time 35 hours per week
Benefits: Auto-enrolment pension contribution with the Workers Pension Trust, Death in service 4 X annual gross salary, Westfield Health Care Plan fully funded
About the role:
As Advice Team Leader you will help staff and volunteers to have a great experience and be the first point of contact for anything advice related. You will work closely with management and advisor teams making sure that a quality service is provided to clients. You will supervise and train new advisers including volunteers in providing a high-quality, person-centred service to a diverse client base.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Quality assurance
- Development of volunteers
- Learning and Development
- Maintain good relationships with partners
To be successful in the role of Advice Team Leader you will have a strong advice background and be familiar with quality frameworks. You will also bring with you the following skills and experience:
- Experience of creating and understanding reports and spreadsheets and the ability to present findings
- Experience of using IT systems
- Good knowledge of advice quality standards and an understanding of what makes a good quality advice service for clients
- Ability to create a positive working environment in which equality and diversity are well managed
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Proven ability to build relationships with staff at all levels
- Proven ability to prioritise effectively, to multi-task and to cope well under pressure
If you feel you have the right skills and are looking to take your career to the next level of responsibility, then apply today and join a dynamic, growing organisation where you can really make an impact!
The charity strongly believes in an inclusive and supportive work culture. They recognise the importance of a good work-life balance and the need for a fulfilling and rewarding career. They understand the changing demands of life and the need for flexibility in working arrangements to meet these demands. They are an equal opportunity employer and as such will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Advise Caseworker, Debt Advice, Welfare and Benefits, Housing Advice, Advice Session Supervisor, Legal Aid, Generalist Adviser, Advice Service Manager, Advice Project Lead, Head of Advice Services, Money Advice Caseworker, Financial Wellbeing Adviser, Advice Session Supervisor, etc.
More searches like this
- Administration, Secretarial & PA Full Time Flexible working available Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Customer Service & Call Centres Full Time Flexible working available Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Charity & Voluntary Work Full Time Flexible working available Permanent jobs in London (Central)