No experience required - Start as a Sales Assistant - Part Time
Put your customer service and sales skills to good use!
Are you looking for part time jobs in Edinburgh where a degree isn't necessary?
Are you graduating soon?
Do you have little or no experience?
Our client based in Edinburgh has become one of the country's top Sales, Customer Service and Marketing companies with associated sales offices both nationally and internationally. Our client truly believes that people are the key to their success, therefore they seek job seekers who are passionate about learning sales and customer service and thrive in a team environment.
What's on offer in sales, customer service and marketing with this company?
- Opportunities for career progression
- Recognition for hard work
- Travel opportunities
- Fantastic commission plus great incentives
- Friendly and fun environments with a great social calendar
- Access to one on one coaching in sales, customer service and marketing
- Effective communication skills
- Self motivation and strong work ethic
- Great personal presentation
- Team player
- To be able to work 2-3 full days a week, mon- sun
- Willingness to develop sales and customer service skills
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a successful and passionate residential marketing team in a vibrant company and think these qualities best describe you, then please click the APPLY button. The role is offered on a self employed basis with earnings being commission only, the opportunity this gives Sales Assistants is a fantastic platform for higher than average earnings based on your own work ethic.
This is a fantastic opportunity for people who work as retail assistants, waiters, waitresses, bar staff, shop assistants, admins and warehouse operatives on a part time basis to start earning more than the minimum wage as average earnings within this role are between GBP320-GBP750 per week, paid weekly!
Graduates are welcome to apply!
Please note that all applicants must be 18 years of age and cannot be on a Tier 4 visa. All candidates must have a full UK work permit.