Head of Business Development - Tendering
Head of Business Development - Charity
We are looking for a Head of Business Development to join the organisation as a senior member of the Business Development Team. You will deliver Hestia’s ambitious business development goals, securing income from a range of sources.
Position: Head of Business Development
Location: London Bridge (with home-working considered for up to three days per week – Covid and new workplace policy dependent)
Hours: 39 (Monday – Friday)
Salary: £49,584 per annum rising to £50,520 per annum after 1 year and successful probation
Closing Date: 15th November
The Performance and Development Directorate drives the quality assurance of current delivery and designs innovative new services. They continuously seek to achieve improvement and innovation to optimise outcomes for the people who use the services.
Some other main responsibilities of the role include:
- To be responsible for delivering the financial target for successful bid submissions in line with the strategic plan
- Co-design the health offer, including managing the development and implementation of the clinical governance framework and preparing products for market
- Create an operational plan for the work of the New Business team
- Ensure the New Business team keeps abreast of relevant new developments in social care, health, domestic abuse, mental health, offender services and public sector commissioning
As Head of Business Development, you will have:
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Effective influencer
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding issues and ability to address them appropriately
So if you want to work for an organisation that offers a culture of learning and development, with access to an extensive range of learning and development opportunities as well as genuine career progression… apply today!
- Holiday allowance of 25days/195hours per annum plus 8days/62.4hours public holidays (pro rata)
- Company Pension
- Learning and Development Opportunities (including career progression opportunities across services and departments, a full 9-month induction providing an understanding of all practices and policies to support your career if applicable, a foundation knowledge to attain a Skills for Care Certificate
- Rewards exclusive membership (Rewards is the staff wellbeing and benefits scheme which provides access to fantastic retail discounts, recognise a colleague eCards etc.)
- Access to a range of health and wellbeing support tools including Employee Assistance Programme with Clinical Supervision and flexible working (including holiday trading and TOIL)
- Other benefits such as Eye care vouchers, Travel/Season Ticket Loans and Cycle to work scheme (with up to 40% savings on a new bike).
- If applicable to the role, support you on joining the existing ASYE (Assisted and Supported Year in Employment) programme if you are interested and fit the criteria.
About the Organisation
The charity supports adults and children in crisis across London and the surrounding regions by campaigning and advocating nationally on the issues that affect them. This includes victims of modern slavery, women and children who have experienced domestic abuse, young care leavers and older people.
The organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults, children and young people who are potentially at risk, and therefore expect all staff and volunteers to do the same. All staff are required to undertake internal and external safeguarding training throughout their employment.
Applications from candidates with lived experience are welcomed, the organisation is proud to be a Disability Confident employer.
You may also have experience in areas such as Head of Development, Director of Business Development, Director of Income, Income Generation, Head of Income Generation, Head of Partnership and Development, Head of Philanthropy and Partnerships, Head of Income Generation, Head of Fundraising, Fundraising, Fundraiser, Income Generation Manager, Fundraising Manager, Director of Fundraising, Director Income Generation, Income, Income Generation, Income Generation and Partnerships, Health Care, Social Care, Business Development, Major Giving, Major Donor, Individual Giving, Bid Writing, Bid, Charity, Bids and Tender.