Business Analyst - Homeworking
£28,000 per annum, with a bonus after successful completion of the probationary period.
About WM People Ltd
WM People Ltd has been at the forefront of progressive and inclusive ways of working since the launch of our first website, workingmums.co.uk. We exist to improve the world of work for everyone by inspiring and promoting the best practices in diversity and inclusion amongst employers and connecting job seekers to work that matches their situation. Our client base ranges from a number of well-known organisations such as Coca Cola, Discovery and John Lewis.
It's an exciting time to join a passionate team who you can learn from and develop your role.
Your role will be to support and scale the CEO while being a part of a progressive and forward-thinking organisation that is passionate about diversity, equality, inclusion and flexible working to make the world of work a better place for everyone? As our Business Analyst, you will be working across all three major brands, workingmums, workingdads & workingwise, day to day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Optimising systems, processes and overall business strategy
- Building an understanding of the current situation, identify future needs and create solutions
- Oversee the production and administration of board meetings, packs and company management information.
- Supporting the CEO in corporate development activities
- Leading analysis of the business for corporate development
- Supporting the CEO in leading a range of projects, such as developing subscription products
- Supporting the CEO in the engagement of stakeholders, including attending meetings and calls.
- Supporting the CEO with diary management and coordination of company meetings both internal and external.
- Exposure to senior management
Essential Skills & Requirements
We are looking for Graduates who are ambitious, motivated and good communicators. To succeed at WM People you need to....
- Enjoy gathering information and equipping yourself with knowledge
- Be able to develop plans and implement them
- Be able to build strong bonds with co-workers at all levels and have effective communication skills
- Be self-organised and disciplined
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in a subject requiring commercial acumen (including but not limited to Marketing, Legal or Accounting)
- Be proficient in Microsoft office
- Ideally have had experience of working in a business environment
- Be able effectively to work from home
- Be analytical and numerate
- Be ambitious and motivated to succeed
- Be passionate about equality and inclusive working
What are the perks?
- Company mobile phone
- Attractive annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working, adjustable start and finish times and condensed hours available.
- Opportunity to attend monthly Roundtables and meet industry pioneers
- Grow your career flexibly in a fully supportive organisation committed to diversity and inclusion
What’s the Interview Process?
- GetMyFirstJob application
- Video Interview - with support from GMFJ recruitment team before you record
- Shortlisted candidates sent to WM People CEO for review
- Face to Face Final Interview with WM People CEO - with support from GMFJ recruitment team to help you prepare
Where will I work?
WM People operate in a remote working system, with regular meetings in London and occasional travel further afield. A complete training and induction programme will be provided virtually and face to face in London.
Apply today and begin your career in Business Analysis