Projects and Quality Officer
Projects and Quality Officer
Do you have previous experience working within Social Care? We are looking for a Project and Quality Officer to develop quality and continuous improvement within care homes and outreach services.
You will be working for a passionate and unique Deaf led charity, committed to creating a future where there are no barriers to good health and well-being for Deaf people.
Position: Projects and Quality Officer
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Location: Wherever you are in the UK! The charity is more interested in your passion than your postcode! We want the best people to come and work for them! Homebased - with some requirement to travel to meetings.
Hours: Full time, 37 hours per week
Closing date: 9th November 2021
About the role:
As Projects and Quality Officer you will work closely with service managers developing consistency and uniformness of approaches across the services over a geographical spread of the country.
You will help to shape, develop and maintain quality systems, service audits, action plans, key performance indicators, performance management and compliance in line with the care regulations and care quality commission requirements.
The successful Projects and Quality Officer will be a motivated, passionate and hardworking individual who is able to plan, prioritise and organise their own time and workload in order to meet tight deadlines.
Other key skills and experience you will need include:
- Previous experience of working within a Social Care setting
- Experience of improving quality and services
- An understanding of the importance of sensitive data and storing data in line with GDPR regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail
- An NVQ 4/5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- If you have knowledge of CRM systems, care regulations, safeguarding, adults at risk or adults in crisis this would be helpful too– but not essential.
The charity will work alongside you during your career to maximise your full potential with Training and Development to help you become the best you!
Working with your Line Manager you will receive an in depth induction to give you great insight into the charity and what they do.
Join the learning pathway with BSL, you will receive paid Training and Development to further your BSL knowledge!
Wellbeing is the heart of everything they do! It’s not just about our clients, it’s about you too.
You will also receive:
- 25 Days of Annual Leave, pro rata for Part Time staff
- 5 Days per year of paid Study Leave
- Long Service Annual Leave Rewards
- Free of Charge DBS Certificate
- Sick Pay
- A generous defined contribution pension scheme, we pay 6% after successfully passing probation
- Eye Care Vouchers
If this sounds like a position you would interested in, we would love to hear from you. Applications are welcome from disabled people including deaf candidates.
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Projects Officer, Quality Officer, Quality Assurance, Care Quality, Improvement Quality Officer, Quality and Compliance, QA Officer, Quality Assurance Project Officer, Service Improvement Project Manager, Quality Assurance Project Officer etc.