HR Assistant Part Time
HR Assistant (Part Time 2-3 days per week)
Temporary to permanent
GBP23 - 25,000 pro rata depending on experience
Start date ASAP
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR person to work on a part time basis with one of our extremely successful clients in Altrincham. Due to continuous growth our client requires HR support for 2-3 days per week, this can be flexible.
- Duties include:
- Provide employee relations advice and support managers across a range of employment issues including absence management, performance management, conduct and capability, disciplinary and grievances etc
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related employee questions.
- Ability to utilise Occupational Health effectively and supporting line managers in OH referrals
- Maintaining employee records in line with GDPR guidelines. This includes HR files and databases; recruitment and induction records, employee absence records, performance reviews, and grievance and disciplinary records etc
- Producing and updating monthly HR activity reports to be circulated for wider reporting purposes within the senior management team
- Support the full recruitment process from creating job description / role profiles, to reviewing CVs, organising interview dates, conducting assessment days and responding to all recruitment queries
- Onboard all new starters to various databases in an accurate manner and ensuring personal details uploaded to payroll and the benefit scheme
- Management of the full employee life cycle ensuring right to work & licence checks, probation reviews, new starter / leaver forms processed accurately and within tight deadlines
- Collating payroll data and ensuring weekly / monthly timesheets submitted before payroll deadlines
- Update and Implement HR policies and procedures to ensure overall business objectives are met and facilitate the continuous improvement to working practices
- Acting as the lead for employee pensions and queries
- Proactively supporting, encouraging and demonstrating the businesses Visions and Values to ensure that they become embedded in the culture
- Support and lead when required with adhoc projects, working with key business stakeholders and senior management.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Previous standalone HR experience
- Level 5 CIPD qualified or equivalent working experience
- HR reporting and analytics experience desirable
- Confident working knowledge of employment law, recent case law and HR best practice
- Experience dealing with ER casework and ET preparation
- Strong communication skills with the ability to guide, influence and challenge current working practices appropriately
- Proficient use of MS office including excel
- Hands on mentality and must be confident working independently
- Effective project management skills
- Ability to prioritise work activities
- Flexible and adaptable
Please get in touch if you are interested and looking for a part time ongoing position.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.