l Administrator : Part Time 25 hours P/W
- Supporting Solicitors within case management financial status ,responsible for maintaining the Admin/Marketing database database is used to
- Capture of enquiries received via telephone, emails, contact forms, online chat, referrals, etc, have turned into work, through what marketing channel, and their outcome
- Capturing information from calls so they can be fully entered into the database;
- Ensuring the database is kept up to date and that the information it contains is robust and accurate;
- Reporting on key metrics using the CRM
- Manning online chat portal for the firm's website - dealing with client enquiries and obtaining details for solicitor call back.
- Setting up and maintenance of client folders in.
- Preparation and sending of invoices. Chasing for payment of outstanding invoices - you will be allocated invoices that will be your responsibility to monitor and chase for payment.
- Completing forms required by companies to set the firm up so invoices can be paid.
- Meeting clients when they are visiting the office to attend meetings, hand in documents or sign paperwork.
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly, i.e. maintaining photocopier and general office equipment, ensuring sufficient stationary supplies.
- Photocopying/Filing/Scanning. Distribution/scanning/collection of post and parcels.
- Administration and/or database input experience,
- Fast/Accurate data input skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills. Able to prioritise own workload and multi-task. Ability to work under own initiative with a can do attitude. To work well under pressure and adapt to changing requirements.
- Positive outlook and good team player.