HR Manager (Part Time) / Working Remotely
An award-winning social enterprise that is committed to developing community focused sport, wellbeing and educational programmes throughout the UK is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced HR Manager on a part time basis.
As HR Manager you will be working remotely, support the business which is currently experiencing rapid expansion, who is knowledgeable, enthusiastic and able to take on a key role in supporting the Senior Management Team and staff to be effective in their roles.
- The successful candidate will have responsibility and accountability for the full employee life cycle and will be involved in all areas of the Human Resources function.
- As HR Manager you will be expected to lead and oversee the HR function working closely with the Finance Manager and National Development Director to ensure the organisation meets its growth target by 2023.
- Oversee recruitment campaigns and management from administration, planning and interviewing to offer
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Create and implement effective onboarding processes
- Develop national staff training and development programmes
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Assist with producing job descriptions and specifications in line with policy
- Assist with managing relationships with agencies and PSL agreements
- Base salary of GBP22,000 - GBP25,000 pro rata
- Opportunity to grow the role / hours in line with business growth
- Remote Working
- Access to world class sporting events