Part-time Senior HR Manager
Part-Time Senior HR Manager
We are seeking a dedicated and hardworking HR professional to take on the crucial role of Senior Human Resources Manager on a part-time basis. This new role will drive the development and maintenance of HR strategies, policies, and practices to support our client.
Duties will involve working closely with senior management, managing activities such as recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training and development, and talent management. The successful individual will sit on the management committee and will present report to the Board.
Part-Time Senior HR Manager Responsibilities
Your main duties will include:
- Establishing HR strategies for growth and policies for recruiting, developing, and retaining the workforce to enable organisational success.
- Developing and executing a Career & Performance management process
- Benchmark and design competitive compensation and benefits structures which align performance and pay, ultimately driving desired behaviours within the organisation.
- Overseeing and supportingthe recruitment and selection process; working with the internal team as needed to support the hiring process.
- Supporting the training and development of internal staff and associates
- Developing and supporting any infrastructure-related processes to help the organisation offer a better workplace for staff
- Addressing employee issues and concerns; nurture a positive work environment that supports employee engagement
Part-Time Senior HR Manager Experience
It is essential you have previous senior management experience in the consultancy and financial services sector within a small growing company. You will have in-depth knowledge of HR best practice, a track record of successful delivery and improvement, and hands-on HR experience.
The successful candidate will also be:
- People oriented and results driven
- Able to build effective working relationships with employees from a range of backgrounds and levels of seniority across the organisation
- Able to demonstrate sound judgment, high integrity and an ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- The ability to effectively consult, negotiate, resolve conflict and influence change
Part-Time Senior HR Manager Rewards
As well as joining a friendly team, our client offers a huge range of rewards, including:
- Pensions Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private medical plans, including dental and eye tests
- Flexible working arrangements
- 24 days annual leave plus all bank holidays, which rises by one day a year up to 27 days - pro rata
- Modern co-working offices
- Training and professional development
- Dress-down Fridays
This role will mostly be remote, however there will be some office work. Our client's offices are based in South Oxford (OX4) and London (Paddington). Please only apply if you are comfortable with a flexible working pattern.
This is a newly created role, which has become available due to rapid growth within this brilliant organisation, who operate within the Healthcare and Science industries, spanning a range of services in the life sciences sector.
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company with offices in Oxfordshire and West London, recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.