21.5 hours per week (afternoons)
GBP9.50 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to work afternoons on a job-share basis, 1.15pm to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
The role is working for a well-established, Lexcel accredited, multi-office law firm and will be based at their Leamington Spa office.
The position will involve
- Providing a friendly and efficient first impression to all callers to Reception
- Answering the telephone and transferring calls to the appropriate department or person
- Taking and passing on messages
- Logging in visitors to Reception
- Dealing with general enquiries, entering details on to a computerised system
- Ensuring deliveries to Reception are notified to the appropriate person
- Verifying of Anti Money laundering (AML) documents for Conveyancing correctly before scanning
- Scanning and sorting of post
- Preparing files for closing and archiving
- Providing secretarial assistance and typing for Fee Earners
- Assisting all departments with administration tasks
- Checking all monies brought into Reception and issuing a receipt
- Taking bookings for the boardroom and meeting rooms and organising refreshments
- Maintaining a daily appointments diary
- Providing reception cover for other offices on occasion, during staff absences
- Preparation of DX and post ready for delivery
- Provide holiday/sickness absence cover at office where based and be flexible to provide cover at other offices, where possible
Suitable candidates will have:
- Previous Reception/Administration experience, ideally gained working in a law firm or other professional services environment
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills
- Experience of anti-money laundering regulations and use of case management systems (preferred but not essential)
This is a permanent job, offered with a range of benefits including:
- Annual salary reviews
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Private healthcare
- Discounted legal fees
- Free Wills
- Pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Company sick pay
- Full induction and onboarding programme
Note: Salary stated is given in line with market rate and will be dependent on experience. The information stated above is correct to the best of our knowledge.
For more information please contact Tracey or James at Talentwise Solutions
Talentwise Solutions is a family-run, boutique recruitment agency specialising in legal and business support jobs throughout Coventry and Warwickshire, Birmingham and the Midlands.
We offer a tailored service, to find the right role and the right cultural fit for our candidates, and rest assured we will never forward your CV to any firm without first gaining your consent.
Know anyone who might be interested? We offer generous bonuses up to GBP500 for successful referrals. Conditions apply - contact us or view our website for details.