Part Time Stockroom Supervisor
The position of Part Time Retail Stockroom/warehouse supervisor in Aberdeen has just been released by this rapidly growing home furnishing retailer, this top rated Retailer has made a real change in the marketplace and is eager to see candidates who have a passion for retail and sales.
This is a great role working in a fast paced showroom where you have the ability to earn generous commissions on top of the very attractive salary.
Your previous experience will ideally have come from within a sales/warehouse orientated background although sector is not important.
About the role
- Responsible for organising and maintaining the effective running of the Warehouse.
- Oversee and take deliveries, ensuring high levels of quality control procedures are in place.
- Monitor all goods in and goods out.
- Ensure stock control procedures are followed to an excellent standard.
- Ensure that stock and assets are recorded accurately and securely.
- Ensure strategies are in place to minimise the loss of stock.
- Regularly plan and liaise with multiple fitting partners in store.
- Proactively organise and plan customer orders in advance, ready for fitting partners to collect and install.
- Safely and efficiently moving and handling stock and other items in the warehouse.
- Maintain maximum security within the Warehouse.
- Comply with all Health, Safety & Security requirements.
- also selling within the store to gain commission on everything you sell
What's in it for you?
• A salary of GBP18K-GBP20k (salary pro rata) with a generous bonus scheme (when required to sell) OTE GBP24k (pro Rata)
• Lots of employee benefits
• The chance to work in a business that actively develops its employee's
The position is not expected to be around for long, however interested candidates should apply without delay with CV to