Part Time Customer Service Advisor Working from Home
Customer Service Advisor
Do you have excellent customer service skills and enjoy helping customers?
Hours - 24 hours per week Monday to Friday 08.00 - 14:00
Training is for 9 days - Monday to Friday 10:00 - 16:00
Immediate opportunities are available to work from home but need to live within 60 miles radius of Kirkby Liverpool or Manchester as you need to collect IT kit to enable you to work from home.
As Customer Service Advisor you will be required to work from home dealing with both inbound telephone and online queries from the general public and advising on the best way forward for their employment status in line with government guidance.
There is a 7 day comprehensive training package providing you with all the knowledge required to handle the various call types as well as ongoing support and guidance.
What you'll need to do:
- Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers and employers.
What we'll need from you:
- Customer focused and able to deal with customers compassionately.
- Resilience, able to work in high pressurised environments.
- Availability for the full duration of your assignment.
- Proof of your right to work in the UK. DBS clearance is also advantageous, but we can support you with obtaining if you do not currently have it.
- PC literate
- Be available at short notice
- No annual leave or appointments will be allowed during your first 3 weeks in role.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer