SAP Order to Cash Consultant (3 month contract)
Inmarsat has been at the forefront of global mobile satellite communications for over forty years, and is the market leading provider of voice and high-speed data communications for users on land, at sea and in the air through its constellation of 14 geostationary satellites. Inmarsat is a privately owned company with a profitable track record and significant growth aspirations. This is represented by more than 55 nationalities in the workforce, reflecting the global and dynamic nature of the business. With an investment of over $3 billion in its latest network infrastructure, Inmarsat is at the forefront of global mobile communications innovation.
Chief Operations Office
Inmarsat’s Chief Operations Office (COO) plays a vital role managing the services that keep our business running and delivering to our customers. COO consists of 9 functions including: Satellite Operations, Network Operations, Service Assurance, Service Delivery Aviation and Customer Assurance, Service Delivery and Supply Chain, Project Management Office, Global Cyber Security and Group IT
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Senior SD/MM consultant with SAP implementation and support experience in SAP ERP ECC 6.0 EHP7
- Strong knowledge around the accounts receivable area of OTC - invoice management, payment & clearing
- Strong knowledge on customer/vendor master data and business partner concept
- Strong experience in SD & MM and purchasing processes
- Sound technical knowledge, able to debug ABAP programs and user exists
- Good knowledge about integration with other SAP modules
- Well Versed with all standard functionalities of SD and MM modules
- Experience in engaging with business stakeholders, cross application teams & external support partners
- Experience of Late Interest Payment functionality would be great advantage
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills with the interpersonal ability to articulate complex scenarios and manage them through to completion in coordination with colleagues & stakeholders.
You must be eligible to work in this location advertised.
Our values define Inmarsat’s culture and represent what we believe in. Inmarsat employees aspire to certain behaviours which support our corporate values, they create a stronger working environment and lie at the heart of our continued success as an organisation.
· Accountability – taking ownership, getting results and keeping our promises
· Respect – collaborating, embracing diversity and valuing differences
· Excellence – creating bold solutions for our customers and putting quality at the heart of everything we do