Experienced telecoms recruiter - Homeworking
Project Partners is an established recruitment business, specialising in contract & permanent fixed line and mobile telecoms. We are increasing our team so looking for experienced recruitment resourcers or recruitment consultants, ideally with telecoms recruitment experience, to join us - the role will be rem.
Core Duties will include:
- Proactively search, attract and shortlist candidates using all necessary tools available including online job boards.
- Write, place and update job adverts and monitor & process applications and responses efficiently
- Initiate and manage candidate relationships, predominantly over the telephone, understanding their requirements and needs
- Determine suitability and qualify candidates by adopting an efficient and effective screening process
- Engage with clients, submit CVs and manage the full recruitment process
- Proactively identify, chase and progress new business opportunities over the telephone and build relationships with clients
- Other general and administrative duties as required
The Successful Candidate
- Driven, Determined and accountable
- Eye for detail and quality of work rate
- Clear communication skill and ability to follow instructions, whilst taking initiative.
- Strong work ethic and energy to succeed
- Able to work proactively and self manage own working from home
What we offer
Generous commission package – no thresholds
Earn a competitive basic salary (negotiable depending on experience), plus uncapped commission from the moment you start making placements.