Marketing Manager - Part Time
Job Title: Marketing Manager - (Part Time)
Salary: GBP52000 - GBP55000 (pro rata based on hours)
Hours: 18-20 hours per week.
My client is a leading engineering business in their field, working with clients to delivery products as well as an overall installation and maintenance service.
They are looking for an experienced professional Marketing Manager to join their team to job share with the current Marketing Manager. You will do 18-20 hours per week.
- Managing all internal marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Coordinating activities to ensure the execution of the marketing strategy is successful.
- Co-ordinating marketing activities with our external marketing team, solutions managers and sales managers.
- Work closely with Sales and R&D to ensure products, sales material and marketing campaigns help met company performance objectives and strategy
- Manage the collation, development, scheduling of relevant content to maximise sales opportunities in line with objectives.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Overall internal responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Use a mix of marketing communication materials and channels, appropriate to the audience and the required outcome of each campaign.
- A key focus will be on the increasing use of digital media, including the company websites, e-mailshots, social media, trade websites and directories.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.