Part time Finance Manager
Accountancy Recruit is partnering a non profit in Crewe to appoint a part time Finance Manager for 25 hours per week. The role would suit a senior Management Accountant, Company Accountant or Finance Manager happy to work in a standalone role. The Finance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the finances of the charity and produce monthly management information.
- Produce ad-hoc reports as required by the senior leadership team.
- Liaise with all external bodies (HMRC, Charities Commission, Companies House and ensure timely filing of all submissions.
- Produce annual financial statements and liaise with auditors.
- Assist the leadership team with the strategic goals of the charity.
- Produce forecasts and annual budgets.
- Assist with the production of fundraising documents and associated forecasts and budgets.
- Manage the administration of payroll.
To be successful in this role the Finance Manager must have the following experience and skills:
- Strong track record in a similar role. CCAB qualified preferred, later stage part-qualified acceptable or qualified by experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to give accurate information.
- Proficient in Quickbooks and Excel.
- Ability to develop plans for the long-term financial goals of their organization.
- Record keeping skills organization and planning skills.
- The ability to communicate with people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Team Management experience.
The salary advertised for this role is a guideline and the salary offered will be commensurate with experience.