Part-Time Accounts Assistant
This Part-Time Accounts Assistant position requires working closely with the Finance Manager to ensure a smooth finance function, located in Oxford.
Our client runs a social endeavour in the heart of Oxford that is out to demonstrate that they can meet our needs as consumers, such that is useful for individuals and useful for our planet
The business works with a few accomplices, including the scholarly community, nearby specialists, the government and business organisations, to exhibit in practice how to make their objectives a reality.
Main duties include:
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Generation of purchase orders
- Processing of purchase invoices, supplier payments, dealing with queries, arranging budget holder payment authorisation and confirming creditors due for payment.
- Arranging budget holder payment authorisation and confirming creditors due for payment.
- Processing of staff expense claims.
- Production of bank payment files
- Monthly and quarterly generation of electricity sales invoices and reconciliation of feed-in-tariff statement.
- Raising of sundry sales invoices
- Initial credit control action on overdue debtors ledger balances and weekly preparing report for finance management.
- Preparing report for finance management.
- Assisting with the production of monthly management and annual accounts.
- Daily management of the email address.
- Assisting in the resolution of finance related queries, both internal and external.
- Managing sundry finance electronic filing systems
- Other duties as specified by the Finance Manager.
Part-Time Accounts Assistant Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in a busy office environment.
- Experience dealing with complex data.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to respond to sudden requests for information.
- Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel
Part-Time Accounts Assistant Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work on their own and use their initiative.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks
This Part-Time Accounts Assistant:
- Salary of GBP25,000 FTE
- Great team to collaborate with