Part-Time Office/Finance Administrator
This exciting role is for a Part-Time Office/Finance Administrator who wants to be part of an growing business in Abingdon, supporting the directors and serving clients internationally in order to help their businesses grow.
This organisation supports business visionaries across the UK and abroad, with a scope of business training administrations. Having moved to their noteworthy new workplaces in Abingdon recently, the fate of this intriguing organisation is unquestionably an exciting one as their reputation increases across the UK and abroad.
The Part-Time Office/Finance Administrator role will require a candidate that needs to be able to:
- Manage the new client on boarding process
- Assist with creating new client proposals
- Assist with following up and contacting potential new clients
- PA support to management.
- Prepare bookkeeping for multiple clients.
- Assist with client payroll preparation and submission.
- Assist with filings to Companies House including company secretarial services.
- Assist with client/HMRC registrations.
- Maintain company databases
- Assist with credit control
- Answer and direct phone calls/liaise with clients.
- Other tasks as directed by line manager/company directors.
The Part-Time Office/Finance Administrator will require a candidate that has the following attributes:
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Team player with a positive - 'can do' approach.
- Methodical and able to manage time and meet deadlines.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Proactive nature and ability to work in a small team environment.
- Ability to learn new skills and solve own problems.
- Complete client services/tasks on time according to internal and external deadlines.
- Work in line with company behaviours and organisational culture.
- Deal with clients, suppliers, and other employees professionally at all times.
- Allocate the appropriate amount of time to tasks (revenue generating activities).
- Prioritise activities according to company urgencies.
- Salary: GBP25,000 FTE
- Great pension
- Flexible hours