Contact Centre Operations Manager - Livingston
Contact Centre Operations Manager - Livingston
Permanent, Full time
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. We believe in the power of diverse teams and individuals working together to deliver outstanding performance, and in doing the right thing for our customers, our people and communities. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As a Contact Centre Operations Manager based in our growing Service Centre in Livingston, reporting to the Head of Department, you'll be responsible for leading, developing, and coaching a group of leaders whose teams help and support customers get a brilliant digital or direct solution. Flexible, reactive, and proactive; you'll play a key role in leading your team to perform and do the right thing for our customers.
What you'll do:
* Lead teams of around 8 Team Leaders as part of Sky's Customer Service team
* Be confident in your ability as a Leader and Manager, you'll support performance to deliver an exceptional customer experience
* Lead a high performing contact centre team to create optimal performance for our people and our customers
* Inspire, empower and lead people to be their best every day.
* Contribute to the development of the site operations plan, leading key initiatives as required whilst contributing as required to other projects
* Drive diversity and inclusion with every action
* Challenge the status quo to do the right thing for the customer with resolution and adding value at the heart of what we do
What you'll bring:
* As a Contact Centre Operations Manager, you'll demonstrate a proven ability to motivate, empower, coach and develop your people
* Experience of leading large, diverse teams operating in a contact centre environment or similar
* A track record of driving a high-performance customer-centric culture
* Experience of delivering change / improvement projects
* Ability to simplify ambiguity and give clear direction
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
* Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* Discounted Mobile and broadband
* Annual bonus based on business and personal performance
* Own part of Sky/Comcast as part of our annual Sharesave scheme
* A whole range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare and discounts at over 800 retailers
In addition to all these great benefits, you'll have the opportunity to take part in 'Time to Care', our commitment to give each colleague the opportunity to volunteer for up to 1 hour per week. All part of Sky's pledge to help tackle loneliness for our customers and in our communities.
Where and how you'll work
Livingston - getting here is easy with our complimentary shuttle bus service from Livingston train stations and Livingston Centre, as well as onsite parking and great bus links.
Whilst we continue to navigate these challenging times, Sky is committed to doing the right thing for our people and customers, that's why we've embraced Hybrid working. We will be one team, both onsite and online. We will build on the best of both, giving more flexibility on where and how we work and reimagining our workplace and use of technology to allow our people to be at their best. In this role, you can expect split your time working at home and being onsite for around 50% the time.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.