Part-Time Accounts Assistant
A proactive Part-Time Accounts Assistant is needed to join this unique business near Exmouth in a varied accounting role. Working as part of a friendly office team, the Accounts Assistant will report to the Financial Controller and will be undertaking day to day accounting task for the business including:
- Daily revenue reconciliation and investigating variances
- Posting invoices on to the purchase ledger
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Assisting with financial reporting and month end accounts preparation
- Maintaining and updating various financial Excel spreadsheets from source documents
- Liaising with colleagues, supplier, customers as appropriate
- Supporting the Financial Controller
Part-Time Accounts Assistant - The Person:
The successful candidate will have a proactive and friendly personality and enjoy being in a busy, varied role as a key part of a small finance team. Recent accounts experience including purchase and sales ledgers, reconciliations is needed. You will need to be organised and able to work using your own initiative. Strong IT skills are required including experience of Excel.
Part-Time Accounts Assistant - The Rewards:
In return, this company is offering a competitive salary of GBP18,000 - GBP19,000pa pro rata depending on ability/experience plus benefits including bonus and free parking. This employer provides a supportive working environment.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, ideally 20 - 24 hours per week, flexible to suit the candidate.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.