Administrator, Customer Service Assistant, Receptionist, Part time
The Customer Service Assistant for Capitol Students will report to the Scheme Manager and will provide administrative support to them as well as other members of the management team as necessary. They will also provide front of house support to students, contractors and visitors and be the initial point of contact for any queries.
Main duties will include:
- Answering student queries by telephone, email, letter or in person or directing queries to the relevant member of the management team
- Distributing post and managing student parcel pick up system
- Front of house and reception duties
- Preparing written correspondence as requested by other members of management team
- Receiving student payments
- Assisting Scheme Manager in administrative actions required for all aspects of financial control including; Credit control, Reconciling staff expenses, Daily cash and card banking reconciliation, Updating booking system with payments received or further charges, Invoice reconciliation and payment request
- Ordering new office, cleaning and maintenance supplies
- Preparing arrival packs for new residents
- Publishing and distributing signage for notice boards around scheme
- Checking returned licence acceptances ensuring all relevant documents have been received
- Perform room viewings for potential new residents
- Assisting the Scheme Manager with administrative tasks as required
- Work with the marketing team to actively promote and explore new marketing avenues
- Organising social events on site, monitoring social media and updating our social media streams
- Assist with ad hoc requests as necessary for business needs especially at peak times such as student move in and move out weekends
- Perform and document regular inspections of residents flats
The post holder will need to be computer literate with the windows package and the use of spreadsheets.
- The foregoing will involve irregular hours, days and attendance, and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties of the post. Tasks of a similar nature may be allocated by the Property Manager, not least of which shall be those seen as contributing to the general overall development of the service provided
20-25 hour week
9.00 am to14.00 pm Mo-Fr / occasional weekend work required. Timings can be negotiated.
Discretionary additional On target Bonus Scheme