Spa Therapist - Full Time & Part Time
Juice Cheltenham is delighted to be supporting a fantastic organisation in their search for a Spa Therapist for there luxury spa, based in Burton Upon Trent.
The main purpose of this role is providing 5* customer service and treatment to customers.
- To ensure that all treatments are carried out to the high standard we and our associated product houses require.
- Remaining flexible and willing to carry out the variety of treatments in which you have been trained.
- To ensure lifestyle questionnaires are always completed.
- To carry out Level 2 & 3 Spa Treatments
- Clients should always be greeted, checked in and directed into the treatment lounge.
- The Telephone should be answered quickly and in a professional manner.
- End of day jobs checked and signed.
- Always stick to the allocated treatment times
- To follow through all treatments, you have received training for in the correct timescales and using the correct procedures.
- After care and recommends are always given to the client.
- Incorporate retail sales / recommendations with all treatments in a polite, professional manner.
- To encourage first class customer service at all times.
- To ensure all daily jobs and duties are carried out as requested by your senior.
- When on the therapy reception desk; always behave in a professional and polite manner.
What our client is offering in return:
- Pay starting at GBP10.50 for Level 3 Beauty Therapists
- 1 year service this goes up to GBP11.00
- 3 years of service GBP11.50
- 5 years of service GBP12.00
- In addition to this amazing rate of pay the therapists can earn commission on the products they upsell to guests. Some of our therapists this month alone have a bonus of over GBP200 just in commission
- Complimentary simply spa day after 3 months then every 12 months
- Product house incentives where the therapists can earn free products supplied by the brands we work with who give the team targets
- 15-minute gaps between appointments for turnaround, this used to be 5 minutes
- In house training with amazing brands, Elemis, Voya, Lava Shell and Jessica
- Uniform provided
- 20% discount in the shop and hairdressing
- 30% discount on all overnight stays and spa days
- 30% discount on food and drink
- Complimentary leisure and spa membership
- Free onsite parking
- Benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health and wellbeing, travel, cycle to work, health cash plan and plenty more!
- Maternity, adoption, and shared parental leave
- Excellent induction and training programme, and ongoing support with development
- A fun, supportive and inclusive work environment with loads of development opportunities
If you are a level 2 or 3 beauty therapist and looking to work for a luxury and friendly spa then we look forward to hearing from you!