Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As a member of the Consumer Strategy's insight team, you'll help drive decision making using the power of data and insights.
What you'll do:
* Develop relationships with partners to reach a deep understanding of their business areas
* Use established and new data sources & analytical techniques to generate insights about Sky TV Customers & Prospects
* Lead and conduct analysis on an array of topics including product performance, viewing, churn & sales demand
* Produce high quality, actionable insights on a project-by-project basis using analytics & commercial competence
* Build strategic reviews of our portfolios and providing Executive level recommendations
What you'll bring:
* Excellent commercial skills: Able to produce and articulate commercial strategy with highly aware stakeholders.
* Hands on experience using data mining tools or languages (e.g. SAS, SQL) experience is vital.
* High levels of logical thinking & problem-solving skills. Able to deal with complex problems using innovative and industry leading techniques.
* Evidence of engaging with & influencing senior stakeholders with credibility.
The Insights team within Consumer strategy are at the forefront of understanding consumers and creating actionable insight about their behaviours, attitudes and needs. This consumer intelligence helps deliver a better experience and service to consumers and improves marketing performance. We have a considerable team with a variety of specialist skills including analytics, research, insight consultancy and econometrics and have a very extensive and deep stakeholder base across 30+ areas of Sky, covering every subject - from market & prospect headroom through to customer retention and everything in between
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.