Junior Digital Designer - Sky Sports
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Digital Designer to join the Sky Sports Digital and Social team, telling sports stories to some of the largest digital and social audiences, not only in the UK and Ireland, but across the world. Reporting to the Digital Creative Producer this is a key role that will ensure Sky Sports remains the destination of choice for sports fans.
What you'll do:
- Produce and design video to be used across Sky Sports digital and social channels, including portrait video story telling for Snapchat as well as square and landscape formats for Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook
- Promote the best of Sky Sports editorial and video, using techniques suited to each social platform
- Turn a breaking story into an engaging image or video in a short space of time for use on a variety of digital and social channels
- Join a great team of designers and social media journalists working on premium sport, including Premier League, WSL, international cricket, Formula 1, world class boxing and much more.
What you'll bring:
- A passion and knowledge for sport, in particular football.
- Early career experience of publishing sports content on social platforms.
- Ability to display sound news judgement in a pressurised environment
- A desire to work in a team environment, delivering ideas on how we can improve our content proposition
Team Overview:Sky SportsWe deliver the most innovative and best Sports content experience to our customers across all platforms. We promote continuous innovation, driving value for our customers and high-quality output. Everyone is passionate about sport and proud of the work that they undertake both on screen and behind the scenes.
The Rewards:There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:Osterley:Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Inclusion:We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Why wait?Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.