Part time Payroll Administrator
Rutherford Briant are currently looking for a part time Payroll officer for a family-based construction company based Bury Edmunds on a 12-month Maternity contract.
The role of the Payroll Officer is to be fully accountable for processing and managing payroll for the companies' employees. You will work closely with our HR personal and Business Accountant, reporting direct to the Head of Finance. The management of our payroll will include inputting, processing, reconciliation, and audit maintenance. The Ideal candidate will have CIPP payroll certification
- Maintain systems, processes, and controls within payroll to comply with GDPR regulations
- To check calculations of all payroll entries including statutory payments SMP, SPP & SSP
- Administration related to employee benefits (Pensions, Benefits in Kind (P11D), and Childcare Vouchers)
- Preparation of files and information to be sent to HMRC, including any queries.
- Produce, maintain, and reconcile monthly/annual excel spreadsheets, reports, journals and audit records
- Work with our HR & Accounts Team to identify and detail any discrepancies
- Annual Salary & Bonus file (twice yearly) planning and formulation including employee related administration tasks
- Support online Payslips/P45s/P60 employee access
- Deal with general payroll queries
- Any Other ad hoc duties
This role can be offered between 15-20 hours a week and can be flexible on what days of the week can be worked during Monday to Friday.
Salary - GBP23k to GBP28kFTE depending on experience
29 days holiday + Bank holidays
Group Income Protection
Group Life Insurance