Lead Analyst - C&B
The Lead Analyst - International Compensation & Benefits role is part of the Total Rewards team based in London. This role primarily provides advanced compensation technical expertise and analytical support to the Regional C&B Senior Manager for the EMEA region. Activities are associated with the design, delivery, and implementation of Reward programs in support of the business strategies.
* Completes in-depth analysis on regional Reward programs; conducts research, analyses data and identifies trends across Compensation and Benefits programs. Conducts data modeling, cost analysis and produces recommendations to support new initiatives or enhancements to existing plans.
* Serve as expert to an area of the business; partnering with HR business partners and providing consulting expertise on compensation related issues and initiatives.
* Translates analysis into creative PowerPoints/Google Slides and dashboards. Develops and delivers training / presentations to educate HR and managers on C&B initiatives.
* Develops engaging communication materials to educate employees about C&B plans and initiatives and ensures information available on the Portal is accurate.
* Supports the benefit renewal process in countries, ensures information about plan changes are tracked centrally and supports the annual benefits budget process.
* Supports International salary survey data submissions, including matching of roles, transition of data and competitive analysis tools.
* Supports International compensation management through the preparation of the annual competitive analysis, carrying out analysis to identify and track trends.
* Analyses data and prepares job pricing recommendations for executive, complex or niche roles.
* Supports on management of projects leading certain aspects of the work and working with stakeholders across HR and in multiple locations. In some instances will be responsible for helping to create project plans, run meetings, contribute to project design and ensuring projects are delivered as per requirements.
* Develops and reviews processes, policies and practices, producing analytical reports to support recommendations or initiatives. Reviews current practices and policies to ensure that best practices are being utilised.
* Creates simple and engaging functional tools in relation to Comp for HR, using advanced MS suite skills.
* Strong knowledge in Compensation plans
* Strong Microsoft excel, MS office skills, including Power Point.
* Strong Google sheets, Docs, and Slides skills
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills required, with mathematical aptitude.
* Previous experience in Compensation & Benefits essential.
* HR system experience, with Success Factors and SAP experience preferable
* Previous Towers Watson surveys and benchmarking methodology preferable
* Strong aptitude for working and being successful in a virtual and culturally diverse team; working effectively through e-mail/teleconferencing.
* Excellent customer service skills exhibiting a high level of professionalism, negotiation and influence, tact and diplomacy. Ability to prioritise duties and responsibilities to provide a high level of prompt and effective customer service in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to manage sensitive, confidential issues.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, as well as to develop and deliver presentations. Able to clearly communicate complex analysis and tell the story
Apply Share Job