zSeries Mainframe Trainees
- Strong work ethic / diligent
- Flexible and adaptable
- Team work
- Problem solving
- Reliable / conscientious
- Must be a self-starter and works with internal eco-system to maintain knowledge.
- Provides on time, accurate and realistic status reports or input to status reports using standard templates.
- Completes accurate time sheets and expenses on time.
- Prioritizes and completes all assigned tasks with minimum re-work, including capturing Customer input and review with zero services defect and warranty time.
- Consistently achieves utilization targets and balances with development plans to ensure skills are updated and in demand.
- Seeks to identify and mitigate risks before issues arise.
- Manages and delivers assigned responsibilities within scope and budget.
- Fulfills all Ethics and Compliance training and testing requirements to protect LBG interests and assets at all times.
- Technical skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and E-Mail
- Works well in a team providing strong, relevant input and allows ideas from others to be shared and used when appropriate
- Ability to work on your own staying motivated as the team is grown
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- ITIL V3
- Working in a Technical IT environment for 2+ years
- Any previous mainframe experience