Customer Sales Advisor - Part Time
Do you want to work for a company that supports work life balance? If so, we may have the opportunity you have been looking for.
We are Domestic & General. We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
We are now excited to be offering part-time hours for our next Customer Sales Advisor intake within our Registrations department.
About the Role
This vacancy is in one of our inbound sales teams, meaning that you'll be the first point of contact for customers who call in for help. You'll receive calls from customers who will be looking to register their appliances. With your excellent customer service and sales skills, you will give added peace of mind by up-selling other products, that customers can purchase that best suit their needs.
Please note that this is a hybrid role, with a mix of office and home-based working. You will therefore need to live within a commutable distance, from our office in the Nottingham city centre.
This opportunity offers shift patterns, based on working 3 to 5 days per week on 18-30 hr contracts, between 9am-3pm.
Shifts will be Monday to Friday with the requirement to work one of your shifts on a Monday every week. There is no requirement to work weekends!
We'll take care of providing the equipment you need before you start, but you must have broadband access.
We offer a fantastic virtual training experience over a 3-week period. Please ensure you can commit to 3-weeks full time virtual training before you apply.
Your training will provide a rich blend of learning from our L&D team, as well as some independent e-learning, and self-reflection. You'll start off finding out about Domestic & General's successful history and our future vision, whilst at the same time getting to know your new colleagues! You'll also be call listening to some of our customer calls to see what makes a great customer experience, as well as perfecting your sales ability. All systems training will be covered so you are confident working independently at home.
Day 1 of your training will take place at the Nottingham office, to provide you with a warm welcome to D&G and the opportunity to meet with your new colleagues!
- You will have proven experience in a home-based position or a similar role where you have worked autonomously.
- Previous targeted sales or customer service experience is a must.
- A skilled and driven customer service or sales professional.
- You'll thrive on beating and exceeding sales targets and have strong customer service and sales skills - but you'll always make sure that the customer's interests come first.
- You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport and demonstrate empathy when needed through your excellent communication skills.
- You'll be a confident multi-tasker who can hit multiple targets whilst being resilient and show a great team spirit!
Salary & Bonuses
- A highly competitive £18,500 (pro rata)starting salary with a pay increase after six months to £21,500 (pro rata)
- OTE bonus earning potential of £7,800per annum (pro rata), earned through a combination of strong sales performance, excellent customer service and call quality
- For all our Agents, we ensure the salary and bonus opportunity are balanced and for our highest performing Agents there is an opportunity to earn higher rates of salary and additional bonus based on performance
- 33 days' annual leave pro rata (bank holidays are classed as normal working days) with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Comprehensive training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
- Great employee discounts at selected retail stores
Immediate interviews available with start dates in November & December. Apply today to find out more.
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.