Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for strategizing campaigns that will then develop into a commercially viable sales plan
- Working with the wider commercial team and partners across the busines to build the plan, that covers tariffs, device pricing, offers, and marketing activity
- Presenting the plan and the strategy behind it all to the wider mobile group and trading on a regular basis
- Work with the digital sales channel to build a forecast that is bold but achievable, identifying specifically what is going to drive the growth
- Identification, mitigation and resolution of risks and issues that could obstruct the successful delivery of your plan
- Be responsible for the Affiliate and Partnership digital channel and lead the affiliate budget (c.£2.5mill p.a.), identifying areas of efficient opportunity to invest in and executing campaigns that drive sales
What you'll bring:
- Commercial acumen & numeracy skills - instinct for what will sell and make good commercial sense; you have experience building business cases
- A rigorous approach to solving problems and exploring opportunities, with a keen eye for detail
- Proactivity and a bias for action - you're focused on delivering great results and always look to act on the insight / opportunity in front of you
- Concise communicator - able to draw out what's most important and message succinctly according to your audience (from contact centre advisor to senior stakeholder)
- Collaboration and persuasion skills - you're able to co-create plans but reach a clear recommendation and get your stakeholders to get behind it
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.