IM Healthcare Partnership Manager (South Yorkshire)
This is an Account Manager role, working in partnership with the NHS to create an environment that maximises patient access to Pfizer breakthrough medicines.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to)
- Identify, build and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with key customers (prescribers and nonprescribers), organisations and networks within an ICS in order to deliver account plan goals and objectives
- Tailor and deliver account value propositions based on excellent insight and deliver sustainable customer solutions for all decision-making customers within Integrated Care Systems in England and relevant integrated care bodies in the devolved nations: at system, place and neighborhood level to maximise sales of Pfizer brands and deliver value to
NHS and patients
- Demonstrate excellent brand, disease, environmental knowledge and competence to deliver system value to our customers
Consistently demonstrate first class account selling and management and develop key clinical and payor customer experts to maximise the appropriate use of our medicines and benefits for patients
- Operate with a Digital First multichannel mindset, demonstrating high capability and deployment of digital technology and channels, to further enhance customer experience, maximise colleague efficiency and ensure optimal patient access to our medicines
- Develop, deliver and review aspirational, gold-standard account plan
- Role model living our Purpose, Values & Behaviour's to ensure that our Culture is diverse & inclusive where everyone can thrive. A growth orientated mindset demonstrating Courageous thinking, thoughtful risk taking & aspirational goal setting
- To position Pfizer as partner of choice in service development and patient experience initiatives, identifying, developing and delivering collaborative programmes with
aligned healthcare organisations.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of the APBI Code and Pfizer policies in relation to Collaborative Working and provision of Grants and Donations, ensuring that clear separation of these activities from promotional responsibilities is maintained at all times.