Willmott Dixon are recruiting for a Product Manager. This role presents an exciting opportunity to join Willmott Dixon's rapidly evolving Digital Construction team within IT's Application Services department. This is a remote role but may require a presence at our head office in Letchworth Garden City very occasionally, according to business requirements.
The Product Manager will be responsible for maintaining a growing portfolio of products, collaborating with a wide range of customers throughout our business teams and business sponsors/stakeholders to deliver product roadmaps. The successful candidate will lead on defining and supporting the development of strategic applications through our chosen 3rd party partner. They will manage the delivery of projects ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget and to agreed quality standards, whilst building and maintaining good stakeholder relationships. They will collaborate with various teams to ensure the effective and successful delivery of projects. Alongside delivering projects, maintaining portfolio stability and progressive roadmap planning will be key.
Willmott Dixon has been on a transformational journey in the last few years. There has been a massive cultural shift towards agile and remote working. Our business has not only adopted but embraced new ways of working to strike a great work-life balance.
* Maintain product roadmaps and contribute towards long term product strategy and vision, ensuring alignment to business objectives, timelines, priorities and the "why" behind the product and features are clear.
* Product planning and development management of existing products, including customer feedback, requests and issues.
* Management of small to medium projects, from concept/briefing, through to release and beyond.
* Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget while maintaining high standards of service, with a focus on timely delivery of value to the business.
* Provide financial reports and budget outlines to stakeholders and manage any queries
* Provide high quality project documentation in accordance to agreed plan including statements of work; functional specifications; designs, risks and issues logs; and status reports to stakeholders
* Benefits realisation and product performance assessments to increase business efficiency and adoption.
* Establishing and maintaining solid and trusted relationships with key stakeholders and customers at all levels.
* Manage project and BAU budgets within the approved parameters.
* Establish and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
Essential & Desirable Criteria:
* Degree qualified or equivalent work experience in computing or related discipline
* Agile Methodology
* Prince2 Foundation
* Proven experience in delivery of IT projects and products
If you aspire to work in an environment driven by the below human values and behaviours, Willmott Dixon is the place for you!
* Genuine and friendly
* Innovative and keen to improve
* Responsive to customer needs
Willmott Dixon embraces diversity in the workplace and will consider flexible and agile working. We are a disability confident employer.
Benefits: In return we reward our people generously with a competitive package that gives you flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities. This includes but is not limited to, an enhanced pension scheme, full / heavily discounted private medical, life assurance, incentive bonus and a car scheme which will make us a market leader in sustainable company travel. Applicable roles will benefit from a motoring expenditure allowance (MEA) and everyone can access a new generation of low carbon and electric cars via the Willmott Dixon run car leasing scheme.
With nearly 170 years of rich history, Willmott Dixon's purpose is beyond profit; delivering brilliant buildings, transforming lives, strengthening communities and enhancing the environment so our world is fit for future generations. Ensuring that we add lasting value to the neighbourhoods we work in; our values, people, innovation, partnerships and focus on sustainability has allowed us to build a successful and solid privately owned business where our people can thrive.
Construction is changing and we are at the forefront of that change. Pioneering new ways to build, innovating the way construction is viewed and establishing ourselves as one of the top employers in any industry. It truly is an amazing company in one of the most exciting industries with a vast array of professional career paths. Adding to that our numerous people awards, we understand everyone has a unique potential and ability to make a difference and succeed; if you want your skills developed and talent recognised, why not join our business!
Willmott Dixon was awarded 5th place in the Sunday Times Best Companies Top 100 (2020) to work for, the Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2021 and is the first major contractor and developer to win a Queen's Award for Enterprise in the category of sustainable development.