Purchase Ledger - Part Time
An amazing opportunity has come up for a Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk, this position is an amazing flexible opportunity, they are ideally looking for someone who can work 15 hours but you decide how you split those hours up. This position will be working within a small finance team on a temporary basis, a minimum of 3 months with the potential to carry on. This position is an amazing opportunity to work within a lovely team who enjoy the lighter things of life and want someone who can provide a bit of extra support for them!
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who has worked in finance previously, especially if they have experience processing invoices and working on the purchase ledger. This position will involve coding invoices, preparing for, and posting payments, processing of expenses and general AP responsibilities. If you are someone with Accounts Payable experience who is looking for part time work then please keep reading!
Ideally, you will:
- Have worked in a finance position previously where you were responsible for processing invoices.
- Any additional experience with other Accounts Payable processes will be a bonus (preparing for payment runs, posting payments, processing expenses etc.).
- Have experience use Xero, this is the software that they are using over there, although this is not essential it would be an amazing bonus.
- Be IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE as this position is looking for someone to start within the next week.
In return, you will:
- Get to work within a flexible position they allows you to manage your own hours, 2 full days, 3 x 5 hour days, 4 x 3.75 hour days - whatever you like!
- Work in the heart of Birmingham, with the office located in the Birmingham City Centre, you are at the centre of the any Birmingham excitement.
- Have the ongoing support from Mitchell Adam during your temporary position here, although it is temporary for 3 months if you do well (which Mitchell Adam will support you with), there is the potential for this position to be extended!
- Work in a small team where you get to enjoy the company of your colleagues, this is a fun office where they don't just get the job done, they enjoy their time together.
If you have experience working in Accounts Payable, like the sound of flexible hours and want to be a part of a team that are enjoyable to be around and not 'just a job' then please submit your application now!