Returners Programme - London, Leeds, Glasgow
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Returner Programmes
Are you looking to return to work after a career break? If you are ready to restart your career and have experience in business or technology, this could be the ideal opportunity for you. At FDM, we help you back into a rewarding and successful career. Whether it has been 1 year or 20 years, our Returners Programme is dedicated to supporting professionals who have taken a career break on their journey back to work.
FDM Group is a global professional services provider focusing on launching and restarting careers across a variety of sectors. We have centres located across Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific and we currently have over 3,800 consultants working with over 200 high profile clients.
Re-skill and accelerate your progression
As part of the programme, you will receive seven weeks of fully-funded training designed to reconnect you with your existing skills, refresh your knowledge and equip you with industry-recognised qualifications. It covers professional skills and business and tech-specific training, focusing on Business Analysis, Project Management, Excel and Agile methodologies, ensuring that you are prepared for any career path ahead of you.
Our academy centres where you will train are located in London, Leeds or Glasgow. Once you have completed your training, you will start working on exciting projects with our leading clients as a fully integrated member of their teams. Many returners go into Business Analysis or Project Management roles; however, we will help you find the role that best suits you and your background. After two years, you can remain with FDM, or you may have the opportunity to transition to a permanent role with the client.
What we offer you:
- Seven weeks of commercially relevant business and technical training
- Opportunity to receive relevant industry certifications (PRINCE2, SCRUM Master and others)
- Flexible hours of 9:30 am – 4:30 pm, during the seven-week training period, to help accommodate personal commitments
- Opportunities to work as an FDM Consultant with our high-profile clients across banking, insurance, healthcare, media and other sectors
- Fast-track career progression through access to senior roles
- Continuous support and development throughout your career journey and access to a wide number of initiatives we have in place: Wellbeing and Mentoring programmes, employee networks, Consultant Peer Support, Employee Recognition Awards and many more
- A minimum of 1-year career break
- Passion for technology and business and willingness to get back to work
- Five years of previous commercial experience in business analysis, project management, project support, accounting, law, finance or similar areas
- Ability to commit to FDM for two years after training
- Availability to work in a full-time role
Our team are here to support you through every step of the journey, ensuring you have the confidence, skills and opportunity to step back into a successful and rewarding career.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.