Construction Manager - Fit Out
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
As a Construction Manager you will manage all aspects of operational work within a designated area, managing supervisory staff and all duties associated with direct labour and subcontractor teams.
- Responsible for the overall safety, quality, cost control, customer satisfaction and delivery of the works programme
- Plan and establish procedures in order to ensure that all construction operations, project schedules and milestones are achieved
- Organise, direct and efficiently use all resources, including subcontractors and suppliers, delivering the highest standard of workmanship and value for money
- Ensure full compliance with our 100% Safe value and Perfect Delivery philosophy
- Manage, coach and assist supervisory staff in all aspects of their duties
- Compile 2, 4 and 12 Week Look Aheads to achieve and maintain the requirements of the Contract Base Line Schedule.
- Participate in / lead Collaborative Planning Workshops with specialist supply chain / Planning Team and Consultants.
- Possess extensive experience with complex fit out packages across multiple construction sectors, confident to coordinate Building Fabric and Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Controls and Automation Packages of all disciplines.
- Compile detailed Inspection & Test Plans in accordance with drawings/specifications, implement on site to monitor quality at all designated hold points across all work packages.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in relevant subject
- Sound commercial and contractual knowledge
- Advanced risk control skills
- Experience with Total Package delivery partners.
About our Nuclear team:
Our nuclear capabilities include services from operational reactor support, new build and decommissioning, to nuclear defence facilities and more sensitive projects within highly regulated and secure sites. With an ever-expanding nuclear portfolio, we are proud to support our customers in installing and maintaining existing assets.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
Morgan Sindall has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please note that any CV’s submitted will be deemed as gifted to Morgan Sindall and any agency terms & conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be null and void.